Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Busy with Forum's Project

Hello everyone!

It's the end of the month already! This month is probably the busiest month i had with so much drawings to do. Right now i am designing promotional items for my forum's original vocaloid album, called VOCALO.ID. So far it's been good, lots of try & error, and then fix it again. I guess this is how the visual designer works in real life.



And also some drawings for contest winners on DeviantArt. I hope my drawings is legit enough to be a prize & can satisfy them xD.




Well, back to the real world, i also have to struggle to finish my college assignments which is... also promotional items. Kinda stressed because i had to make an educational TV commercial for this one, and lots of items such as posters, billboard design, stickers etc.

Well i gotta hang in there, real world would probably be more complicated than what i have now.

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment